Gold Again Fell in Price To Rp. 920 / Gram – The price of gold produced by PT Aneka Tambang or Antam edged up. IDN Times monitoring from logammulia.com,
decreased by IDR 1,000 to IDR 920 thousand per gram.
Meanwhile, the resale price or buyback also fell by IDR 1,000 to IDR 808 thousand per gram
1. The price of Antam’s gold bullion in other denominations
The following is the price of Antam’s gold bullion in other denominations as of today:
- Gold price of 0.5 grams: IDR 510 thousand
- Price of 1 gram of gold: IDR 920 thousand
- Price of 2 grams of gold: Rp1,780 million
- Price of 3 grams of gold: IDR 2,645 million
- Price of 5 grams of gold: IDR 4,375 million
- Price of 10 grams of gold: IDR 8,695 million
- Price of 25 grams of gold: IDR 21,612 million
- Price of 50 grams of gold: IDR 43,145 million
- Price of 100 grams of gold: IDR 86,212 million
The selling price of gold does not include Income Tax (PPh) 22 on gold bullion of 0.45 percent for holders of Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP). Buyers who do not include a NPWP receive a higher tax discount of 0.9 percent.
2. Gold is a safe asset to invest
Gold can be a very useful way to diversify an investment portfolio. Apart from being a precious metal that is in great demand, its value also tends to be the opposite of other investment assets such as equity or property.
This means that when stock or property prices fall, the value of gold will likely increase so that investors who have diversified their investment into gold can breathe a sigh of relief because not all of their assets have weakened in value.
According to MoneyWeek, gold can also be referred to as insurance for an investor’s portfolio, so that every investor must allocate at least 5 percent to 15 percent of their portfolio for gold or gold-related investments.
3. Determine first your investment goals before buying gold
Investing in gold is often an option, especially for conservative investors. Besides being easy, gold investment also tends to be safe. This is because the risk they have is not as high as investing in stock instruments.
So, before you start investing, first determine what your investment goals are. If investing for the short term, of course gold instruments are not suitable because there is a difference between the selling price and the buying price. Instead of making a profit, you can lose.
Conversely, if you invest for the long term, gold is a suitable instrument. Because, you will get significant benefits.…